For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Life's Good

indigent \IN-dih-juhnt\, adjective:

Extremely poor; not having the necessities of life, such as food, clothing and shelter.

Ok, this would not be me, however I try to familiarise myself with new words so as to be less indigent than before!

It is with God's grace that I am here and I give all honour to God, "to God be the Glory"
Thank you Duncan for your indepth and ongoing encouragement; thank you B for your belief and faith in me!

It is not through the faith that I have, but rather as a result of the faith others have in me!

Tonight's the night that I begin to taper off a drug that was instrumental in saving my life.
However if you do not try something, you just never know.

I AM UNDER DR'S ORDERS = which is a good thing - just gotta watch those moods!

I did one of the most amasing self-fulfilling (I guess) things today - I signed my last will and testament
, without even having read the thing - can you believe it?
Oh my word, what can a man do? Stand back for further announcements!


No comments: