For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cold and wet

defenestrate \dee-FEN-uh-strayt\, transitive verb:
To throw out of a window.

Sometimes I would like to defenestrate all that I have; then again I am mad! (or so they say)

I am Puterless as my dear brother, my Puter expert of Note, is fiddling around with my Puter; trying to defenestrate all the nonsense that I, a Windows Man, have done on my Puter.

I will be phoning B @ 20:30 and try to remember what to tell her.
I must be off to compose myself...


No comments: