For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, October 22, 2017

gazump
ɡəˈzʌmp/
verb
BRITISHinformal
gerund or present participle: gazumping
  1. 1.
    make a higher offer for a house than (someone whose offer has already been accepted by the seller) and thus succeed in acquiring the property.
    "the trio are fuming after they were gazumped by a property speculator"
  2. 2.
    dated
    swindle (someone).
    "I gazumped a friend of mine with complete success last night"

Belinda aware when  you  sell a property

No comments: