For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, September 9, 2017

This is a WTF posting session

WTF would anyone be up to doing this and WTF would anyone be following this post when so much else is happening in the world?

Hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico and California and all over.

So the US of A does not only get one of the wealthiest and racist right winger as their no 1 Person, they are now getting some of the worst weather in those areas that do not really need this kind of sh1t.

Doggone, Elmer Fud, should be sufferin' socatashing and all.

That is all I have to say at the moment. Best I hit the hay so that I can make the Breakfast Gathering of the Honourable Young men in the AM ! - it is already 02:55 - Yeehah, another late night!

 King James - I wonder WTF he is thinking in is regal state?

No comments: