For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Good freinds are like old rubber bands - they stick around as if to...

OK, it wirked... wht the heck I sent it for I have no idea...
Well I jus cannot remember

Hurricanes in Florida, Paces in Constantia, with John.
 I ask you, what the Flock of seagulls is doing at the Brass Bell with, what's his bame then, not Bright Blue...

Agh, Local is lekker!

What a mountain.

FaceBook has been taking too much of my time with no effect???

I ask you.

Simon Crossan - I can hardly even remember him and yet I think we sat nest to each other in junior school???

No comments: