For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, February 28, 2014

It's Late In The Evening...

The Pussycats were a Norwegian rock band from Tromsø. Their members from 1963 to 1967 was their bassist and vocalist Sverre Kjelsberg their guitarist and vocalist Trond Graff their drummer Kaare Larsen their lead guitarist Ottar Aasegg and their keyboardist and vocalist Ingemar Stjärndahl. After a few months in Norway, they went out to Stockholm and were discovered by Sten Ekroth. And the year later they recorded their first album,e !!Psst !!Psst!! In 1965 they recorded their second and final album with the title !!Mrrr !Mrrr!

No comments: