For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Monday, December 16, 2013

apropos
ˌaprəˈpəʊ,ˈaprəpəʊ/
preposition
preposition: apropos
  1. 1.
    with reference to; concerning.
    "she remarked apropos of the initiative, ‘It's not going to stop the abuse’"
    synonyms:with reference to, with regard to, with respect to, regarding, concerning, respecting, on the subject of, in the matter of, touching on, dealing with, connected with, in connection with, about, re; More
    "value judgements apropos of particular works of art"
adjective
adjective: apropos
  1. 1.
    very appropriate to a particular situation.
    "the song feels apropos to a midnight jaunt"
    synonyms:appropriate, pertinent, relevant, apposite, apt, applicable, suitable, germane, material, becoming, befitting, significant, to the point/purpose; More
    "the word ‘conglomerate’ was decidedly apropos"
    antonyms:inappropriate
Origin

No comments: