For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Yes sir - all over the world

Yaba dabba doo...

Ela Czajka, a software engineer with the Gmail team, blogged about the new feature and its various levels of detection. Starting now, when you click on a message in Gmail's spam folder, an explanatory note appears at the top, warning of suspicious hyperlinks, reminding you that you have previously marked a sender as a spammer, or denoting that a particular e-mail has been deemed shady by the filter itself.

That's what he says!

And our word for the day, from Merriam-Webster, 
contraption\kun-TRAP-shun\
 
DEFINITION
 
noun
 
:
device, gadget

No comments: