For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The night that went away...

being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philip.1:6
Sometimes when things don’t turn out the way you thought; when they don’t happen on your timetable, it’s easy to get discouraged & feel like God has let you down. But, I believe that simply means that God has something better in store for you. >>If you’ve been praying, obeying His commands and standing in faith but you didn’t get the answer yet, now is not the time to back down. When one door closes, God always has another door. We have to remember that the enemy is the one who is trying to bring discouragement. He’s trying to get you focused on the closed door instead of the open door just ahead. Don’t fall for the trap! Keep moving forward, keep praising. Stay in faith knowing that God has something better in store for you!
vaporAudio Pronunciation\VAY-per\
 
DEFINITION
 
verb
 
1
:
to rise or pass off in vapor
 
 
:
to emit vapor
 
:
to indulge in bragging, blustering, or idle talk

This word, vapor, is from 23 August, a while ago. Best I secure mt M-W Word
 of the day!

No comments: