For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Abashful computer get's repaired

Barack Obama honoured Reverend Dr.Martin Luther King.

What a great inspiration, the first and only man of colour elected as President of Americ ,Barack Obama, making a Founding statement about the man who was put out by contemptuous KKK type people.

Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela stands in for the vision of America, embraced by that nation. Awu Madiba.

pittance \PIT-ns\, noun:
1. a small amount or share.
2. a small allowance or sum, as of money for living expenses.
3. a scanty income or remuneration.
Work for all by Johnny Clegg echoes about , "the pittance I earn that you call pay"

No comments: