For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, July 26, 2013

It's so good that I could lick my lips

Labile is the way to go!


The pot calling the kettle black

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
A pot blackened from use over open fires
The idiom "The pot calling the kettle black" is used in a situation where a person is considered guilty of the very thing of which they accuse another. It dates from the time when cooking was done over an open hearth fireplace; both the kettle and the cooking pot would be suspended above it and collect the same amount of soot. The earliest instances date from the early 17th century.[1]

No comments: