For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Boo-Hoo

JJ Cale has kicked the bucket, and he made such cool music that will live forever.
Eric Clapton loves his music...

And the Simpsons Creator has cologne cancer and about 8 months to live...

Sounds bloody terrible, but then we are all gonna meet our maker - fact - just what we do before this date is how we can measure ourselves.

It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts!

So make yourself better and live longer - just whatever you do, DO NOT SMOKE!


No comments: