For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Words fail me!

Stumble Upon a mystery and Stumble away!
Tweet on twitter what the heck is my password?

dog-ear \DAWG-eer\, verb:
1. To fold down the corner of a page in a book.
noun:
1. (In a book) a corner of a page folded over like a dog's ear, as by careless use, or to mark a place.
2. In architecture, another term for a crossette.

Sunday, 18 November 2012 09:15 the word of today has finally arrived; or am I just getting ahead of myself...it's a dog's life and my book could be dog-eared

No comments: