For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Love the Lord your God, with all your heart and with all your mind

rel·e·vant [rel-uh-vuhnt]
adj.
Having a bearing on or connection with the matter at hand.

boon \boon\, noun:

1. Something to be thankful for; blessing; benefit.
2. Something that is asked; a favor sought.

I am grateful for my boon!

He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season & whatever he does shall prosper Psalm 1:3, >>

Large trees represent power, majesty & stability. Have you noticed the difference between a tree by the water & a tree far away from water? The tree next to the water is much more healthy & vibrant. Its fruit & blossoms are the most beautiful.>>In the same way, when you are “planted” in the Word of God, your spirit is fed & you grow strong just like the tree by the water. You’ll bring forth fruit at the proper season. In other words, you’ll be in the right place & the right time. You’ll be productive and fruitful. And notice the end of today’s verse. It says that whatever you do will prosper! Do you want to prosper in your relationships? Seek God’s Word regarding relationships. Do you want to prosper in your health? Seek God’s Word about healing. Do you want to prosper in your finances? Seek God’s Word regarding finances. Make sure your heart & mind are planted in the Word of God. Let Him illuminate your heart with truth. Let Him wash over you with His promises. Seek Him, trust Him & obey Him, & everything you do will prosper!>>Father God, I love You so much today. Thank You for Your Word which is truth & water to my soul. Search me, know me & guide me in the way that I should go as I stay focused on You & planted in Your Word in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: