For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I am so busy, must be an entrepreneur!

An entrepreneur (Listeni/ˌɒntrəprəˈnɜr/) is an owner or manager of a business enterprise who makes money through risk and initiative. The term was originally a loanword from French and was first defined by the Irish-French economist Richard Cantillon. Entrepreneur in English is a term applied to a person who is willing to help launch a new venture or enterprise and accept full responsibility for the outcome. Jean-Baptiste Say, a French economist, is believed to have coined the word "entrepreneur" in the 19th century - he defined an entrepreneur as "one who undertakes an enterprise, especially a contractor, acting as intermediatory between capital and labour".

Well, well,well! That tops the Australian Borehole that is a Hughes endeavour

endeavour (plural endeavours)

  1. A sincere attempt; a determined or assiduous effort towards a specific goal.  [quotations ▼]
  2. Enterprise; assiduous or persistent

    Oh Bugger I am stuck and know not how to unstick this situation.....

No comments: