For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Well this is so cool...

...my last night in Cape Town for a little while. A brief trip to PE and then the farm in the valley.
A trip back to the future on Saturday to celebrate the marriage of friends>

Groovy or what.

Word of the Day for Thursday, April 29, 2010

valetudinarian \val-uh-too-din-AIR-ee-un; -tyoo-\, noun:

1. A weak or sickly person, especially one morbidly concerned with his or her health.

adjective:
1. Sickly; weak; infirm.
2. Morbidly concerned with one's health.

I interrupt this broadcast with a putrid word about who knows what from where?
Sometimes I flounder...

No comments: