For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Late for 23 as it is now 24 April,12:24 AM

Aha!

Main Entry: so·lip·sism
Pronunciation: \ˈsō-ləp-ˌsi-zəm, ˈsä-\
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin solus alone + ipse self
Date: 1874

: a theory holding that the self can know nothing but its own modifications and that the self is the only existent thing; also : extreme egocentrism

http://twitter.com/dictionarycom
Word of the Day for Friday, April 23, 2010

moil \MOYL\, intransitive verb:

1. To work with painful effort; to labor; to toil; to drudge.
2. To churn or swirl about continuously.

noun:
1. Toil; hard work; drudgery.
2. Confusion; turmoil.

No comments: