For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Monday, March 1, 2010

This is an Amazing Day...

This is the first day of the rest of your life!

Make the 'B'est of it!

Well they say, "Better late than never..."
Word of the Day for Sunday, February 28, 2010

quixotic \kwik-SOT-ik\, adjective:

1. Caught up in the romance of noble deeds and the pursuit of unreachable goals; foolishly impractical especially in the pursuit of ideals.
2. Capricious; impulsive; unpredictable.

How true an 'ism' this is, and albeit that I am Maverick, I aspire to quixotism too! Later...

10:25: "I think therefore I am", Rene Descartes

No comments: