For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's a wonderful night for a moondance

The moon is out and the stars are bright and my wayward star is telling me to be off!

Word of the Day for Thursday, March 4, 2010

didactic \dy-DAK-tik; duh-\, adjective:

1. Fitted or intended to teach; conveying instruction; instructive; teaching some moral lesson; as, "didactic essays."
2. Inclined to teach or moralize excessively; moralistic.

There must be some deep meaning in todays word! However, I am not on the same page...

No comments: