For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, September 25, 2009

La di da...

...It is an inferration that Life's Good - well that's what I think!

Before I bore myself to tears, I will say that it is fantastic, awesome and a whole lot of other fancy words, to be at the New Chat Site.
Step on up to the mark!

WORD OF THE DAY:
Word of the Day for Friday, September 25, 2009

cavort \kuh-VORT\, intransitive verb:

1. To bound or prance about.
2. To have lively or boisterous fun; to behave in a high-spirited, festive manner.

No comments: