For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello, what a glorious day it is!

I am in my element-computing for a purpose and embellishing my Web Page!
Life's Good!
Indubitably <too evident to be doubted : unquestionable>, I am one of the happiest people in the world!

INSIDIOUS
1 a : awaiting a chance to entrap : treacherous b : harmful but enticing : seductive <insidious drugs>

2 a : having a gradual and cumulative effect : subtle insidious pressures of modern life> b of a disease : developing so gradually as to be well established before becoming apparent

in·sid·i·ous·ly adverb

in·sid·i·ous·ness noun

No comments: