For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Where does your cheese bind?

It really cuts to where the cheese binds when you make a peccadillo!
Beware the Ides of March; oh, we are well past march and all I can think is, "April, come she will...", a lovely song of old from Simon & Garfunkel.

Word of the Day for Tuesday, April 21, 2009

peccadillo \peck-uh-DIL-oh\, noun:

A slight offense; a petty fault.

Word of the Day for Friday, April 24, 2009

gainsay \gayn-SAY; GAYN-say\, transitive verb:

1. To deny or dispute; to declare false or invalid.
2. To oppose; to contradict.

OK, so I was just catching up with myself on the previous word, this is today's word!

No comments: