For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Do unto others..

...as you would have done unto yourself!

Word of the Day for Monday, April 13, 2009

susurrus \su-SUHR-uhs\, noun:

A whispering or rustling sound; a murmur.

Talk about suffering in silence; all these fooking notes are actually getting in my way and I am too busy at the most inconvenient times, like 01:17, mama mia!

First is the conversion of Fahrenheit to Celsius:
[(F'-32)/9]x5=C'
Therefore 47F'=8.33C'
Put that in your pipe! This is susurrus!

Secondly, I reacquainted myself with my Mom's piano at 13W!
AWESOME!

Thirdly, here is what Wanda the Fish has to say today:
What did Tarzan say when he saw the elephants coming over the hill?
"The elephants are coming over the hill."
What did Tarzan say when he saw the elephants coming over the hill wearing
sunglasses?
Nothing, he didn't recognize them"

No comments: