For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Superb spring/winter morning we are having!

What a great start to today! Mens Breakfast (no girls allowed) at the Western Province Cricket Club.
I Got my new Digital Camera yesterday - am only opening it now!!
Todays word has not yet arrived - something snells rather fishy!

15:29 better late than never

Word of the Day for Wednesday, October 8, 2008

circumlocution \sir-kuhm-loh-KYOO-shuhn\, noun:

The use of many words to express an idea that might be expressed by few; indirect or roundabout language.

22:16 Late as per usual - Had a great night at the connect group - love and strength sent to the EC!





No comments: