For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hellllooooooo


Two more sleeps and then I will be in the Valley!

Word of the Day for Sunday, October 19, 2008

bailiwick \BAY-luh-wik\, noun:

1. A person's specific area of knowledge, authority, interest, skill, or work.
2. The office or district of a bailiff.

Well Sheriff Jon Brown always hated him, for what he did not know
And they say they want to bring him in guilty - more work for the Bailiff - so they shot him down, Bang ,Bang. Who 's your Daddy and do you need a bailiff?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like you Blog.
Paulo - Portugal
http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/

alien said...

Thank you Paulo

With great respect, I reply to your message.

Although we are many miles apart, the connectivity is amazing!

Regards
Neil