For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Durbaaan after Dark-ne


Sunday, 8 April 2007, 21:47-ish

It is, indeed, late in the evening, lights are low, and you have arrived in Westville Bed & Breakfast, with the Hughes/Slater and Farr clan. We went Chinese 2night with 'egg flied lice' and all.
Now that an elegant sufficiency has been consumed, we shall say ciao 4 now and catch you all later.
It would be most remiss of me not to mention that it has been a 'bloody marvelous' weekend and that the Date & Time are above ;)

1 comment:

Trev said...

China - maybe you got to see too much of Durban after dark as it was very difficult to get you to see Durban in the light of day this morning.