For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Monday, April 9, 2007

Cape Town!

Monday, April 09 2007, 17:24

Back on the 'ranch', so to speak.
Good golly gosh it is great to be alive!
At home, it is all quiet. A very convenient thing of course.
I shall post a few pictures from my weekend in Durban, you know and all!
23:22
Sunday, April 15 2007 it is the date now, slowly but surely we will prepare this site
24:49 and I am not quiet having my way with this site - be back later

1 comment:

alien said...

Friday, 13 April 2007; 22:00-ish
It is, indeed, a very strange world