For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, September 10, 2022

I like the sea - the quesstion is, does it like me back???

 The Scend of the Sea - "a fine book by someone: "  - Geoffrey Jenkins

"Scend of the Sea" covers the twin mysteries of the disappearance of the Blue Anchor liner SS WARATAH and the South African Airways Viscount airliner GEMSBOK, ...

A fine book that I should read.

And the Queen is Dead and gone to greener pastures.
Long live the Queen.
King Charles III, is now the man.

And my 
piece de la resistance



No comments: