For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

What the heck is it all about?

 
This is what it is all about


Chiropractic
Alternative medicine
D.D. Palmer
Daniel David Palmer, inventor of chiropractic
Claims Vertebral subluxation, spinal adjustment, innate intelligence
Risks Vertebral artery dissection (stroke), compression fracture, death
Related fields Osteopathy, vitalism
Year proposed 1895 in Davenport, Iowa, U.S.
Original proponents D.D. Palmer
Subsequent proponents B.J. Palmer
MeSH D002684

No comments: