For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

The Blog of Note!

quintessential
ˌkwɪntɪˈsɛnʃ(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: quintessential
  1. representing the most perfect or typical example of a quality or class.

    "he was the quintessential tough guy—strong, silent, and self-contained"

    synonyms:typical, prototypical, stereotypical, archetypal, classic, model, essential, standard, stock, representative, true to type, conventional;

    "skiing was the quintessential 1980s yuppie holiday"
Translate quintessential to
Use over time for: quintessential
Translations, word origin, and more definitions

1 comment:

alien said...

03:45 predictive text is not my forte...
A quick jot as time is not always on my side...
Listening for Night jars - no sound of.
In God we trust!