For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Pot luck???

The fish are Dead!....I aided in their demise.

However, Jan left them untended and uncared for and I loved those fish so much so that I fed and cared for them!

Pity that the fish were only in the lower pond - the mosquitoes were all in the upper pond and liked to suck my blood.

I was forced to kill them...just did not take care  of the consequences of my action of pouring sunlight soap into the pond, upper one, to deprive the mosquito's of oxygen, kill them and rid myself of the plague and the itchy bites.

Alack alas, the consequences of killing the mossies was that I became a fish murderer...alack, alas... the consequences were too diabolical - dead fish which Jan the can so concisely fished out of the pond and placed on my bed - with / wothout??? my Dad's knowledge...tskm tsk...

Back to the Grindstone.

Sumptuous!

The hotel's most sumptuous suite overlooks the lush gardens and includes a palatial marble bathroom with a spa and a commodious, intricately tiled walk-in shower.
"On Thanksgiving, guests dine at a sumptuous table of traditional foods, sweet potatoes, green salads, squash, corn, beans, wine and pumpkin pie. But here, the turkey sits at the head of the table, enjoying their own plate of food." — Paula Poundstone, speaking on NPR, 10 Oct. 2015


I am a sumptuous meal for mosquitoes - there is a certain bite in that tale...Trev, where is the fartled  gruntbag when you need it? Did the Vogon's get that too??

No comments: