For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Time Flies

brief  (brf)
adj. brief·er, brief·est
1. Short in time, duration, length, or extent.
2. Succinct; concise: a brief account of the incident.
3. Curt; abrupt.
n.
1. A short, succinct statement.
2. A condensation or an abstract of a larger document or series of documents.
3. Law
a. A formal outline listing main contentions along with supporting evidence and documentation.
b. A document containing all the facts and points of law pertinent to a specific case, filed by an attorney before arguing the case in court.
4. Roman Catholic Church A papal letter that is not as formal as a bull.
5. A briefing.
6. briefs Short, tight-fitting underpants.
tr.v. briefed, brief·ing, briefs
1. To summarize.
2. To give instructions or preparatory information to: briefed the astronauts before the mission.
Idiom:
in brief
In short.

No comments: