For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Movember is drawing to s close...

Yebo Yes Life's Good

Movember is nearing the end and my mo has gotta go at the end of this month.

Bel is top of the class - I wonder how Tamara is missing us as Barri's is more affordable, what with everything being so pricey now...

On that Note, I wonder haw Lance is doing? Barristers has got nothing to do with lawyers anymore - however, we are just keen it is not for the riffraff!

For instance: Sharks are not bottom-feeders. They go for the big kills and can be terrifying - we fear what we do not know more than we ofttimes care to learn ...

No comments: