For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, October 3, 2014

Mark Richard Shuttelworth and Linus Torvalds

Mark Richard Shuttelworth, the Linux King, just got rebated, plus interest,
R250 000 000.00. Charged erroniously by the TaxMan.
What a Rip Off.

  1. Mark Shuttleworth
    Entrepreneur
  2. Mark Richard Shuttleworth is a South African entrepreneur and space tourist who became the first citizen of an independent African country to travel to space. Wikipedia

  3. Born: September 18, 1973 (age 41), Welkom
  4. Space missions: Soyuz TM-33, Soyuz TM-34
  5. Space time: 9d 21h 25m
  6. First space flight: Soyuz TM-33

No comments: