For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I say...

  • 1917 – Vladimir Lenin (pictured) returned to Petrograd from Switzerland, and joined the Bolshevik movement in Russia.

  • Wednesday, January 16, 2008

    The Werdmuller Centre Main Road Claremont

    THE WERDMULLER CENTRE MAIN ROAD CLAREMONT


    ARCHITECT: THE LATE PROFESSOR ROELOF UYTENBOGAARDT
    ISAA GOLD MEDALIST
    ARCHITECT AND URBAN DESIGNER
    DISTINGUISHED TEACHER


    The Werdmuller Centre, which was developed by Old Mutual Properties, designed by Roelof Uytenbogaardt in the late sixties and completed in 1976, is a fine example of modernist architecture in Cape Town.

    The late Roelof Uytenbogaardt was an inspirational teacher and award-winning architect, with the undoubted talent of a master of architecture.



No comments: