For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Today I can do anything.

Word of the Day for Wednesday, April 3, 2013

aperture \AP-er-cher\, noun:
1. an opening, as a hole, slit, crack, gap, etc.
2. Also called aperture stop. Optics. an opening, usually circular, that limits the quantity of light that can enter an optical instrument.

Well I say, a day behind...Striving forward...

It is very chilly this morning and we are definitely being visited by the wicked witch of the east...

What can one do but rap up warmly and pretend that we can hear what we cannot OB's is a fine beverage.

No comments: