For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, March 2, 2013


  • Saturday, 02 March 2013

    thimblerig
  • audio pronunciation
  • \THIM-bul-rig\
  • DEFINITION

verb
1: to cheat by trickery
2: to swindle by a trick in which a small ball or pea is quickly shifted from under one to another of three small cups to fool the spectator guessing its location
  • EXAMPLES

The appraiser looked closely at the painting and then reluctantly told us that we had been thimblerigged into buying a worthless copy.
Read more at http://www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day/#PUt8RyvIyz4TaMwf.99

No comments: