For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, December 7, 2012

I have seen the light, discerned, and Life's Good

Well, That's what its all about, tell you what!

Definition of DISCERN

transitive verb
1
a : to detect with the eyes <discerned a figure approaching through the fog>
b : to detect with senses other than vision <discerned a strange odor>
2
: to recognize or identify as separate and distinct : discriminate <discern right from wrong>
3
: to come to know or recognize mentally discern
his motives>
intransitive verb
: to see or understand the difference
dis·cern·er noun
dis·cern·ible also dis·cern·able adjective
dis·cern·ibly adverb

dis·cern  

/diˈsərn/
Verb
  1. Perceive or recognize (something).
  2. Distinguish (someone or something) with difficulty by sight or with the other senses.

Synonyms
distinguish - perceive - make out - descry


     
 

No comments: