For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

that's what they say...

incondite \in-KON-dit\, adjective:

1. Ill-constructed; unpolished: incondite prose.
2. Crude; rough; unmannerly.

Education
is one of those things where every ignoramus and his brother is an expert.

scup·per
verb
(used with object)
British|1.Military . to overwhelm; surprise and destroy, disable, or massacre.
2.
Informal . to prevent from happening or succeeding; ruin; wreck.
1.Nautical . a drain at the edge of a deck exposed to the weather, for allowing accumulated water to drain away into the sea or into the bilges. Compare freeing port.
2.
a drain, closed by one or two flaps, for allowing water from the sprinkler system of a factory or the like to run off a floor of the building to the exterior.
3.
any opening in the side of a building, as in a parapet, for draining off rain water

No comments: