For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, April 27, 2012

27 April 1994 - The First Democratic General Election in South Africa, the Republic.

nosh \nosh\, verb:
1. To snack or eat between meals.
2. To snack on.
noun:
1. A snack.

South African general election, 1994

The South African general election of 1994 was an election held in South Africa to mark the end of apartheid, therefore also the first held with universal adult suffrage. The election was conducted under the direction of the Independent Electoral Commission (IEC).

No comments: