For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

La la la...

Rhapsody in Blue: An Urban Journal Insights into City Life

In music, a rhapsody means a composition of a collection of ideas and motifs, irregular in its form but epic in its essence. Geroge Gershwin wrote "Rhapsody in Blue" in 1924. Gershwin assembled the rumbling of a train and the blues of a street performer to create a sonic masterpiece of what he described as America's 'metropolitan madness.'

RHAPSODY | a journal of Urban Affairs at Columbia University
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/rhapsody/
With thanks from Columbia University


No comments: