For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bald, Baldric, what do you say?

calvous \KAL-vuhs\, adjective:

Lacking all or most of the hair on the head; bald.

This has got to get better; although showing the signs, I am not yet calvous.


brogue \brohg\, noun:

1. Any strong regional accent.
2. An Irish accent in the pronunciation of English.
3. A durable, comfortable, low-heeled shoe, often having decorative perforations and a wing tip.
4. A coarse, usually untanned leather shoe once worn in Ireland and Scotland.
5. Brogan.
6. A fraud; trick; prank.

Weell that was Yesterday's word...and I would love to tell you about my Brogues...

No comments: