For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'll give you something!

aioli \ahy-OH-lee\, noun:

A sauce made of oil and eggs, usually flavored with garlic, from the Provence region of France.

Not my usual cup of tea; a lovely bit of sauce for the straight lad!
Ole, ole!!!

im·por·tu·ni·ty
(mpôr-tn-t, -ty-)

n. pl. im·por·tun·i·ties
1. An importunate request; an insistent or pressing demand.
2. The quality of being importunate.

A late breaking word to lend some importance to this post...ha, ha, ha...

...and the time is now 01:15 Wednesday 02 Movember...
Late to Bed, long day tomorrow, big things to be done...Year end for Brainwaves and religious cell group meeting at the Colliers! To say that I am coasting through life is an understatement of note, however, it is all through choices that I have made...I am very believing and understanding of my religious walk with God! However, I am told that Karate is a 'devilish' eastern practise and there fore should not be entertained! I am most perturbed! Oh me oh my, where am I being led and by whom; I shall have to ask at the Connect group!

I go to bed with the start of my Movember Moustache - Tom Selleck, eat your heart out!

No comments: