For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What a great day it is to be!

Sent from my iPhone
Dr Irvine Eidelman
Follow your passions in life - what else is there to do?

My first incoming mail - up there!

OK, yesterdays word will have to do - today's word is lurking...

attenuate \uh-TEN-yoo-eyt\, verb:

1. To weaken or reduce in force, intensity, effect, quantity, or value
2. To make thin; make slender or fine.
3. In medicine, to render less virulent, as a strain of pathogenic virus or bacterium.
4. In electronics, to decrease the amplitude of an electronic signal.




No comments: