For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh Hello

What another fantastic day it is in Africa!
Oil on the water and all!
Because I love her!
It is all about the colour - time will tell us !

Word of the Day for Sunday, December 5, 2010

hyaline \HAHY-uh-lahyn\, adjective:

1. Glassy or transparent.

noun:
1. In biochemistry, a horny substance found in hydatid cysts, closely resembling chitin.

adjective:
1. Of or pertaining to hyaline.

noun:
1. In biochemistry, a transparent substance found in cartilage, the eye, etc., resulting from the pathological degeneration of tissue.

No comments: