For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Oh yes sir, I can boogee...

And today I will check my cache...

Word of the Day for Friday, October 1, 2010

Today's word was submitted by Jasmarie M.

satori \suh-TOHR-ee\, noun:

In Zen Buddhism, the state of sudden indescribable intuitive enlightenment.

I used to know someone called Satori, that would be Ross (Rosano) Satori. He had a twin sister. He was a school mate of mine and lived near Grant Jackson in Devil's Peak - now where did that all come from?

No comments: