For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Windows 7 is very alive

And we await the hour when linux is out and the light shines through the Windows 7!
Come to me baby! Life is good when linux sees the door and the light shines through the Window, seven times more brightly!

So I am waiting to close the Door on Linux and open the Window so that the light will shine in!

All necessary applications shall be added to ensure that no VIRUSES are allowed in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I see that you are very much excited about windows 7. You might be interested in some shortcut commands in Windows7. Check out this site!
www.win7updates.net

Let us know your comments, so that we can improve it better!!