For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A marvelous day!

Today is a wonderful day, and the birds are tweeting and the grass is growing and my fortune is alive and good.

Nine more sleeps and I am away!

Word of the Day for Monday, October 12, 2009

exculpate \EK-skuhl-payt; ek-SKUHL-payt\, transitive verb:

To clear from alleged fault or guilt; to prove to be guiltless; to relieve of blame; to acquit.

The immense and
brooding
Spirit still
shall quicken
and control
Living he was the
Land And Dead
his Soul shall be
her Soul

Carved into the frieze above his bust are the words:

To the Spirit and Life Work of
Cecil John Rhodes
who Loved and Served South Africa

1853 - 1902

No comments: