For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, August 21, 2009

The Winter of our Discontent!

Friday, August 21 2009, 21:36
It is very frustrating when your bandwidth seems to be being borrowed with no forethought or compensation...

This is just not cricket!

12 fin electric/gas heaters are quite pricey and it is just not reasonable to expect to keep warm when heating seems not to be available!

The electric heater seems to have expired ; what to do???

Bah humbug - just get cold in the grip of winter!
I am ill content and unable to get to the bottom of this despicable situation and will retire at the moment in a state of discontent - well at least I am not incontinent - I don't think...

No comments: