For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today is a great day...

...the start of a new beginning for B & me!
The night is long for those who wait, and we are waiting!
A jest is called for at this point, as life is about joy and happiness, not commiserations and sadness!
"Did you hear the news on the radio today?" - ok, that is not a joke, but rather an excerpt from Freshly Ground! Oh well, come to think of it, I cannot remember a single joke! OK, focus!
There is one about Van Der Merwe, or a few anyway, however, you can read them on Chappies wrappers!
By the way, I am not too good at telling jokes!
I just like to amuse myself and end up woth egg on my face, when I miss the plate...

No comments: